Avatar builder is a new web based software created by Paul Ponna and Sid Diwar.
These launches, while they have a lot of hype and buzz are in my opinion generally good quality tools.
But in this case, do you really need it and is it a game changer or not that necessary?
Let’s check it out
Avatar Builder Review
Avatars in this case are 3D characters that you can create and add to videos that you make within this software.
I know these characters are popular as most apps and games allow the creation of them.
As you can see in the image below, there are a ton of features and from my test, the software does work as advertised.
But I have to admit, I was not super impressed overall and think it’s something that few folk will need.
The claims are that is has successfully fused 3D Animation, AI and Multilingual video technologies.
And this is true I guess.
But my first thoughts after checking it out was…so what!
Will people actually need it?
Rather than try and explain how it works, I made a video of me going through and testing it out for you.
Avatar Builder Review Video
As mentioned in the video, here is the funnel and the optional upgrades you will be presented with in Avatar builder.
Upgrade 1 Features
- New 3D Avatars Monthly For 1 Year (One-Time Price): Brand new customizable 3D avatars added to your account each month for 1 year (no monthly fees).
- 5 New Premium 3D Avatars
- Premium Text Effects, Animations & Fonts
- Premium Stock Image / Video Asset Library
- Unlimited Background Removal
- Premium Slide Transitions
- 200 Premium Music Files Library
- VIP Customer support
- Premium Rendering Amazon Cloud Server
- Priority Video Rendering
- Priority Access To Future App Updates
Upgrade 2 Features
- Double Your Video Length (12mins)
- 1080p Video Renders
- Ready Made HUMAN Voice Overs For All Templates
- Convert Any Audio To A Video With Speech-To-Text transcription.
- Save the CUSTOM Avatars You Build – Reuse Customer Designed Avatars For Future Videos.
- Done-For-You Video Agency Package – Comes with done-for-you sales video, business cards, brochures, flyers, ready-made emails, invoices, letterheads, client contracts and a lot more!
- Done-For-You Client Contracts
- 5 Extra Accounts For Virtual Workers & Family
- 150,000 Video Scripts & Articles (for more niches and scripts)
- Step-By-Step Videos On How To Sell Videos For Top Dollar
Upgrade 3 Features
- Brand New Video Templates From The Hottest Niches Added To You Account For 1 Year (No Monthly Fees)
- Unlock 50+ New Templates Immediately
Upgrade 4 Features
- Unlock 200+ Premium Male & Female Text-to-Speech Voices In The Most Popular Languages and Accents.
- Instant Download To 200 Human Voiceovers on Hottest Niche Topics. Can Download The Voice Overs And Use it in Other Video Apps.
- These guys support their stuff long term
- Reasonable price
- Web based
- Works as advertised
- Not really needed
- Robotic voices for text to speech
- Long rendering times
In short, I have seen better and I have seen worse.
I still think Vidnami is a much better tool for video creation in general and would grab that if you want to make videos and are a beginner or afraid of appearing on camera: https://beerswithadam.com/vidnami
That said, I think avatar builder might appeal to some people, and as such here are some bonuses if you get it on this page.
Avatar Builder Bonus Package