Facebook Continuity Profits Review
- 0.1 Facebook Continuity Profits Review
- 0.2 Facebook Continuity Profits Review Video
- 0.3 Facebook Continuity Profits Funnel
- 0.4 1. Idea generator: One of the hardest things with continuity is coming up with new ideas for content on a monthly basis. I’ll show you how to not only end those fears, but to choose topics that your market LOVES
- 0.5 2.Facebook Ads Cheat Sheet for the beginner. All terms and topics explained
- 0.6 3. How to Organise your campaigns so you keep everything slick
- 0.7 4.Video View Explosion Method Video
- 0.8 5. How to grow a current page for free Video
- 1 PLUS Mario’s bonuses that EVERYONE WILL GET
Click here at 11AM EST Jan 14th for the best possible price : 4-day launch only with daily price rise.
Update: NEW BONUS ADDED
In today’s review, I am looking at Mario Brown’s Facebook Continuity Profits course which is all about Facebook Ads and more importantly, how to make recurring revenue through membership sites and subscription programs. I’ll cut to the chase and say this is a GREAT training.
One of my breakthroughs came when I started making small membership sites and offering them for $9.95 per month.I created a sales page, some content and from then on, just add to it monthly.
Nothing crazy and no product launch nor JVs needed. And Im not a techie, so don’t be fooled into thinking you need expertise to set it all up. It was easy to set up, and I update it once a month.
One of these sites, The Affiliate Oracle, has sold 476 units. Not bad. Not great but as these are all my sales, I’ll take that monthly income from that one site. Some folk drop off of course, but others join. That is part and parcel of running a membership site.
Memberships work in any niche. You can charge high, or go as little as $4.95 per month and create a digital newsletter ( few pages) and deliver that. Facebook Continuity profits will teach you how to set all this up and retain your customers.
Facebook Continuity Profits Review Video
Facebook Continuity Profits Funnel
I have only seen and reviewed the front end so if there are other offers in the funnel, please make the choice there and then. You know your level of expertise and can make the choice as to what you need.
The price is $37 for the front end which includes a ton of over the shoulder stuff.
+ Very well taught. Clear. Laid out perfectly.
+ Case studies for you to follow
+ Suitable for all levels
+ Having recurring income is super important and this will help so many folk.
- Does not delve enough into HOW to find consistent information for members ( SEE my Bonus)
All the below bonuses will be inside of JVzoo with your purchase. All are unique and MINE alone. No PLR crap or outdated plugins that will sit and gather virtual dust on your computer.
NOTE: Clear cookies before purchase if you want the bonuses. Ask any questions in the comments below. Thanks.
NEW BONUS: HD STOCK VIDEOS Collection
All the videos are format in MP4 format which are compatible with majority of the video software on the market such as Explaindio, PowerPoint, Camtasia, After Effect and etc. The videos are all format in high resolution format 1920 X 1080.
1. Idea generator: One of the hardest things with continuity is coming up with new ideas for content on a monthly basis. I’ll show you how to not only end those fears, but to choose topics that your market LOVES
2.Facebook Ads Cheat Sheet for the beginner. All terms and topics explained
3. How to Organise your campaigns so you keep everything slick
4.Video View Explosion Method Video
5. How to grow a current page for free Video
PLUS 3 of my products:
Social Traffic Alchemy shows a grey hat way to take viral YouTube videos, and use them on FanPages to get massive audiences. Use this alongside Mario’s to get even better results.
New year Viral Traffic covers Facebook video ads, Pinterest, Mobile traffic and YouTube so that you have a plethora of traffic generation techniques in your arsenal.
Tube Traffic Alchemy is a set of over the shoulder videos showing you how to research and then rank videos that speak to the pain points of your customers.
This is not on sale anymore.