- 1 Taking Action Online Review
- 2 Taking Action Online Review Video
- 3 Taking Action Online Review of the Funnel
- 4 Taking Action Online Summary
- 5 Taking Action Online Bonuses:
- 6 2. Niche Research Mastery
- 7 3. Clickbank Rolodex
Taking Action Online Review
Overwhelm and confusion is the bane of all marketers at some point.
I know when got started it seemed like there was so much to learn.
Couple that with a job and family I never seemed to have enough time to move forward.
For me at least, my struggles then were often technical.
So I joined a membership by a guy Called Chris Farrell and things began to make sense.
Fast forward to now and I’m a full-time marketer but I see so many people who are in the early stages and getting so confused or who have been trying this game for ages.
Now, this coupled with a never ending influx of crappy IM offers, gimmicks and the like and it’s no wonder so many people cannot move forward
This all leads to anger and procrastination.
I’ve constantly told people to shut off the noise and get good at one thing and as you know, for me I chose video.
It was through video that I met the guy who made a product called Taking Action Online which is what this post is all about.
A few months ago I released a product called YouTube Channel Mastery and a guy called Phillip Borrowman picked it up.
He said he liked it and has since become part of the VMI community.
Phillip is an ex-baker who like many, struggled a lot at first.
After wasting lots of money on crappy products he knuckled down and built a following and a successful online business as an affiliate and through training others.
It is called Taking action online and this is a Taking action online review.
What is it exactly?
Taking action online is a 20-Step Action Plan to move away from “Shiny Objects” and misleading sales pages with down to earth and practical training.
So let’s go and have a look inside the member’s area of what is a very good product.
Taking Action Online Review Video
It leaves no stone unturned.
Taking Action Online Review of the Funnel
**OTO 1 Downsell – There is a downsell on OTO#1 offering a $1 trial for 7 days
**OTO 3 Downsell – There is a downsell on OTO#3 offering half the case studies for $97
All of the upgrades have value in theory and I am always a fan of traffic and case studies (see last two upgrades).
The first upgrade is monthly so you’ll need to decide on that one.
Taking Action Online Summary
Overall, a well thought out & thorough program for beginners.
- Very well laid out
- One time fee. Super cheap for what you get during the launch period.
- Phillip is open and honest and not one of the IM circle jerk crew. He hates them as much as me.
- Well structured content that if you apply actually works.
- Tons of material. Will take a long time to go through it all. over 30hrs+ hours of training. This is not really a negative but it could cause some folk to panic.
- Not for Advanced marketers. Again, not a bad point really but something to consider.
PS… I hope you liked this review and if you have any questions, please ask them below.
PPS.. The bonuses are below and you can get them by clearing cookies then buying via the red button. All are unique bonuses.
Taking Action Online Bonuses:
1. Twitter Video Mastery Course (currently sells for more than Taking Action Online).
- Perfect Profile Set up
- Prospect Mining
- Twitter video creation without appearing on camera
- Uploading natively and using video cards
- Over the shoulder Video ad set up
- Walk on the wild side – Use at your own risk – But Can Help explode your profile
2. Niche Research Mastery
A set of over the shoulder videos on how to correctly choose and validate a new niche.
3. Clickbank Rolodex
A list of FB compliant ClickBank products that you can promote.
It took my VA several days to compile these.