Last updated on October 26, 2020
Thumbnail Blaster Review
Ranking videos on YouTube is one of the most highly sought after skills but few people know how to do it.
And many of those who do know how, still struggle.
They rank poorly made videos or they rank videos that sell/promote poor offers thus losing the trust of their viewers.
Regardless of your skillset, one of they key factors of ranking a video is having an attractive and enticing Youtube Thumbnail.
The reason for this is that it is the first thing that will grab the prospective viewer’s attention.
The next big thing is the title.
Here’s an old Skool but good and free tool for analyzing subject lines or headlines:
Those two things are the main points that will decide whether someone will watch your video and while a title is easy to create, a thumbnail image is harder to create.
So what are your options?
YouTube Thumbnail Creation Options?
- Photoshop. This has a learning curve and even if you get ok with the basics, are you really able to make something sexy?
- Canva. This is great and free. I have used it many times. But you cannot create anything really groundbreaking
- Youzign I tried this and it had potential but was not up to scratch to me.
- Outsource. I do this. I pay per thumbnail but not everyone has the budget.
- Kickass Tuber. A toned down simpler version of Photoshop. Some great templates.
Thumbnail blaster is a new cloud based platform made by the blaster team.
It’s not that great though if I am honest.
They have many products but these days, I do not see the need for their stuff as it is spammy and only spammers seems to like them.
Thumbnail blaster does though, look cool from the outside so let’s see.
I mean, I’m not a graphics guy so this ‘could’ be useful.
After logging in and connecting a YouTube channel. you use their templates, edit them and add directly to your channel.
While that will solve lots of problems, it’s not a perfect system as I’ll show:
Thumbnail Blaster Review Video
Thumbnail Blaster Templates
What templates do you get that you can edit?
- General: 17 templates using stock images
Here is a shot of most of the general thumbnail templates that you will need to edit to suit your needs.
- Marketing: 19 templates
- Local: 17 templates
- E-com: only 3
- Clickbait: 13
- Gaming: 6
- Weight Loss: 9
- Guide: 8
- Pets: 5
- Reviews: 12
- Sports: 8
- Stocks: 4
- Top/Best: 6
- Others: 12
- DIY: 4
- Beauty: 9
- Pranks: 2
- Food and Diet zero (so not sure why this is included)
- Random clickbait one added last
Thumbnail Blaster Review of the Funnel
- F/E: Thumbnail Blaster including ‘Split Test’ option
- Upgrade #1: Pro Version – Multiple YouTube accounts. A.I. Image Analyzer
- OTO #2: Agency Upgrade – Agency rights + Agency website
- Upgrade #3: Template Club – 20 new Templates/month + BONUS: 20 VIP templates
- OTO #4: LingoBlaster PRO – Translate your Titles and Descriptions into over 100 languages.
OTO 4 can be grabbed here for $37 if you want the basic one rather than the pro version that is offered in the funnel (pro is normally 37+47/3months but it’s one time payment on this launch).
Beware these guys will sell anything.
So just be warned for that if you do buy.
Thumbnail Blaster Summary
- Simple enough to use
- Will help if you have limited graphic skills
- Lacking in templates. For many niches you will struggle to find something
- You still need to do the editing to make it congruent to your video
- Still need to download the thumbnail to add meta data
- The AI image analyzer is free to anyone.
- They promote so much rubbish to their audience
- Wild claims
In short, it’s ok but there are better options out there.
If you still want it, you can get it below but your inbox will get pounded by crap harder than a hooker’s.
PS…Hope you liked this Thumbnail Blaster review. Please leave a comment if you have any questions.
Thumbnail Blaster Bonus With a Difference