Last updated on January 8, 2020
Product Dyno Review
Selling digital products is incredibly profitable and anyone can do it.
The problems come with automating and protecting everything.
Once someone buys something, they need to be able to automatically receive it inside a secure and reliable membership site.
To the non technical that sounds scary. I mean how do you set that up? What happens if something goes wrong?
And to the experienced, we need to save time and automate as much as possible without friction.
There are many options when it comes to this, but Product Dyno takes a ton of the stress out.
If you are looking for an easy to use way to deliver digital products behind a secure membership area without having to stress with all the technical set up then Product Dyno may well be for you.
Is it prefect? No, and I will get to the flaws as well and show you inside.
What is Product Dyno?
In short, it’s an all-in-one solution for housing, delivering and managing your digital products.
It connects to almost all known payment processors so that from the moment someone buys what you are selling, you get paid and they get access in a secure way.
Here are the payment processors currently integrated with. I use and advocate PayKickstart.
If you want, you can connect this to your email autoresponder so that you build your list too.
As well as these:
Anyhow, I’m sure you would like to look inside Product Dyno from an actual user. So here goes:
Product Dyno Review video
Product Dyno Features
- Unlimited downloads, products and clients
- The above mentioned integrations
- Revoke product access ( if you get serial refunders)
- Tracking of any downloads
- Custom domains
- Free SSL certificate
Product Dyno Vs ClickFunnels
Product Dyno and Clickfunnels are both similar yet different. I have both.
What Clickfunnels does better:
- To me, Clickfunnels membership sites just look better and you have more design flexibility
- Clickfunnels has better marketing and more tepmplates
- I have had less issues with member logins getting sent.
- Is a funnel builder so you can create much more.Opt-in pages, thank you pages, webinar registration pages…etc
What Product Dyno does better:
- Product Dyno has better security
- It comes with a free SSL certificate
- Tons of Integrations and any edits save automatically
- Software Licensing option
In short, they are both fine so it depends on what you are looking for.
Product Dyno costs $197 one time and then each year after that. So for those that put it to use, it’s a reasonable cost.
Product Dyno Tutorial
Product Dyno Cons
Nothing is perfect of course and here are a few negatives of Product Dyno that I can think of:
- You probably need to use an SMPT services to ensure better delivery of login info
- Product Dyno does not host sales pages so you’ll need to get them made on something else.
- Very few templates so you are limited when designing the look/feel. That said, If the content is top drawer, people will look past that.
In short, while not perfect, it is super easy to use, secure and works very well. Highly recommended.
Grab it via the link below and start to sell your own products today:
PS…Thanks for reading this Product Dyno review. Please share this article and ask any questions below.